The material comes compressed; we recommend unpacking it as soon as it is received. One roll is 20 linear feet. 20ft long by 60 inches wide.
Arctic Fiber is a high-loft 100% non-woven, thermally bonded polyester insulation. The material is 2" thick after it lofts up. One roll of material is 20 feet long x 60" wide. This insulation is widely used in Alaska in the Van industry and has other uses in pads, covers on exterior pipe, flange valves and other special equipment.
- Allows Trapped moisture to pass through it without being held in place and drys out quickly.
- Polyester batt insulation will not promote mold growth.
- Lightweight and easily fabricated to desired dimensions with a utility knife or scissors.
- Is not an irritant and will not cause skin irritation.
- Passes the FMVSS302 burn rate test.
Recommend using a high temp adhesive spray to apply to the van skin.
Approximate amounts needed to insulate the walls, ceiling, doors and cab area:
144 WB Sprinter,148 WB Ford Transit with slider window & window in back doors = 50 linear feet
Promaster 159 WB = 60 linear feet
170 WB Sprinter = 60 linear feet
170 WB Extended Sprinter = 70 linear feet
Please call if you are in Alaska or Hawaii for shipping 541-49O-4292