Patent Pending. Made in the USA! Quantity of 1 will include 2 Tower Brackets and hardware. Cross bars sold separately.
Tower brackets for Sprinters, laser cut, CNC formed, clear anodized or black anodized tower bracket kits for using with 8020 15 series crossbars to mount solar panels to OEM roof rails found on Sprinter and other vans.
If you do not have the OEM roof rails we have Spacer Pads that accept our tower brackets.
These brackets are compatible with the Fiamma Awning. The distance between our Towers is 46" for a High Roof Sprinter.
Crossbars for High Roof Sprinter can be found here: 46" cross bars
Tabs for connecting solar panel to crossbars can be found here: 2 and 3 hole tabs
Do not exceed 20 lbs load per tower. Not intended as a rack for hauling large or heavy items. Do not exceed total roof top weight allowed by vehicle manufacturer. Please contact us with any questions about how to use this product.
The distance between our Tower Brackets for a LOW ROOF Sprinter is 53.125".
select 'square' for use with 15 series square profiles
select 'rounded' for use with 1517 rounded profile
select 'extended' if the crossbar needs to extend beyond the tower. Compatible with both rounded and square profiles. This version does not cap the end of the crossbar so separate caps can be purchased with the 80/20. Maximum extension beyond tower not to exceed 6". Not suitable for mounting heavy awnings not otherwise supported.
If you have questions about this product you can call Hein at 541-49O-5O98
Failure to follow warnings below may allow rack to
come loose from vehicle and cause injury or death.
If in doubt, please submit rack plans or photos for
evaluation prior to final installation or use.
Van owner and/or installer assumes all risk associated
with roof top mounted items and/or components.
Van owner and/or installer recognizes and agrees that
this product, and each of its component parts, is sold
“as is” and that seller makes no representation or
warranty of merchantability that the product is fit for
any particular purpose.
IMPORTANT SAFETY WARNINGS:
* Do not exceed 20 lbs load on each tower.
* Tower spacing down length of roof not to exceed 30"
* Do not allow solar panels to overhang side of roof.
* Do not extend any component more than 4" beyond forward
or rearward most towers.
* Do not extend crossbar more than 4" beyond slot in tower
* Do not exceed total allowable load by vehicle manufacturer.
* Use all available attachment points on van roof.
* Do not install roof top deck or climb on rack.
* Check and tighten all hardware after 100 miles
and every 500 miles there-after.
* Check overall integrity of rack every 500 miles
or monthly whichever is more frequent.
* Refer to diagram.
* Use all parts and hardware.
* Tab that bridges or passes through slot in tower
must be used. DO NOT OMIT TAB
* Torque 5/16-18 hardware to 8 ft-lbs
* Use Loctite blue on any connection without toplock nut.