Failure to follow warnings below may allow rack to come loose from vehicle and cause injury
1. Do not exceed total allowable load by vehicle manufacturer.
2. Use all available attachment points on van roof.
3. Do not install roof top deck or climb on rack.
4. Check and tighten all hardware after 100 miles and every 500 miles there-after.
5. Check overall integrity of rack every 500 miles or monthly whichever is more frequent.
If in doubt, please submit rack plans or photos for evaluation prior to final installation or use.
Van owner and/or installer assumes all risk associated with roof top mounted items and/or components. Van owner and/or installer recognizes and agrees that this product, and each of its component parts, is sold as is and that seller makes no representation or warranty of merchantability that the product is fit for any particular purpose.