Sold as a pair. The pads come with 3M VHB peel and stick adhesive (more robust, adheres and seals pad to van - more difficult to remove). Do no exceed maximum roof loading as recommended by vehicle. There is a drawing in the images above that will allow you to determine how long the rails need to be for your van. Please call or write for assistance. It is recommended that the rails not extend beyond the front or rear bracket by more than 4".
These pads do not include any hardware.
The 6th Position pads are made for the Transit Extended Van.
If you have questions about this product you can call Hein at 541-49O-5O98
Failure to follow warnings below may allow rack to come loose from vehicle and cause injury or death.
- Do not exceed 20 lbs load on each tower.
- Do not extend any component more than 4" beyond forward or rearward most towers.
- Do not exceed total allowable load by vehicle manufacturer.
- Use all available attachment points on van roof.
- Do not install roof top deck or climb on rack.
- Check and tighten all hardware after 100 miles and every 500 miles there-after.
- Check overall integrity of rack every 500 miles or monthly whichever is more frequent.
If in doubt, please submit rack plans or photos for evaluation prior to final installation or use.
Van owner and/or installer assumes all risk associated with roof top mounted items and/or components. Van owner and/or installer recognizes and agrees that this product, and each of its component parts, is sold “as is” and that seller makes no representation or warranty of merchantability that the product is fit for any particular purpose.