Patent Pending. Made in the USA! Quantity of 1 will include 2 Tower Brackets and hardware. Cross bars sold separately.
Tower brackets for Promasters, laser cut, CNC formed, clear anodized or black anodized tower bracket kits for using with 8020 15 series crossbars to mount solar panels to OEM roof rails found on Sprinter and other vans. Included the attachments.
* Black Anodizing may fade over time due to sun exposure.
These brackets are compatible with the Fiamma Awning. The distance between our Towers is 52.5"
Crossbars can be found here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/144323850607
Do not exceed 20 lbs load per tower. Not intended as a rack for hauling large or heavy items. Do not exceed total roof top weight allowed by vehicle manufacturer. Please contact us with any questions about how to use this product.
select 'square' for use with 15 series square profiles
select 'rounded' for use with 1517 rounded profile
select 'extended' if the crossbar needs to extend beyond the tower. Compatible with both rounded and square profiles. This version does not cap the end of the crossbar so separate caps can be purchased with the 80/20. Maximum extension beyond tower not to exceed 6". Not suitable for mounting heavy awnings not otherwise supported.
Please take a look at our support tabs for mounting solar panels to the cross bars, https://www.ebay.com/itm/141878685652
Failure to follow warnings below may allow rack to come loose from vehicle and cause injury
- Do not exceed 20 lbs load on each tower.
- Do not extend any component more than 4" beyond forward or rearward most towers.
- Do not exceed total allowable load by vehicle manufacturer.
- Use all available attachment points on van roof.
- Do not install roof top deck or climb on rack.
- Check and tighten all hardware after 100 miles and every 500 miles there-after.
- Check overall integrity of rack every 500 miles or monthly whichever is more frequent.
If in doubt, please submit rack plans or photos for evaluation prior to final installation or use.
Van owner and/or installer assumes all risk associated with roof top mounted items and/or components. Van owner and/or installer recognizes and agrees that this product, and each of its component parts, is sold ?as is? and that seller makes no representation or warranty of merchantability that the product is fit for any particular purpose.