Promaster Roof Rail Attachment with L Bracket Tower or L Bracket only
Patent Pending. Rail attachment kit for Full size Promaster vans. This kit can be
used to attach roof rails to the 'nail heads' on top of the van. Each
kit comes with 2 stainless steel clips with 5/16-18 threaded studs, 2
CNC machined pads that fit the plate around the posts, 4 stainless steel
nuts and 4 stainless steel washers and 2 L Brackets with hardware.
If you all ready have the Pads and attachments we added an option to order the L Brackets only. They include the hardware to attach to the 8020 but NO Clips and pads.
8020 bars are not included in this kit.
If you have questions about this product you can call Hein at 541-49O-5O98
We have a number of pre-planned solar layouts that we can share with you.
Failure to follow warnings below may allow rack to come
loose from vehicle and cause injury
1. Do not exceed total allowable load by vehicle manufacturer.
2. Use all available attachment points on van roof.
3. Do not install roof top deck or climb on rack.
4. Check and tighten all hardware after 100 miles and every 500 miles there-after.
5. Check overall integrity of rack every 500 miles or monthly whichever is more frequent.
If in doubt, please submit rack plans or photos for
evaluation prior to final installation or use.
Van owner and/or installer assumes all risk associated with
roof top mounted items and/or components. Van owner and/or installer
recognizes and agrees that this product, and each of its component parts, is
sold as is and that seller makes no representation or warranty of
merchantability that the product is fit for any particular purpose.