Patent Pending. These brackets are designed for NCV3 and VS30 Sprinter high roof vans with OEM roof rails 51.875" apart. Panels around 52" are recommended. For example Newpowa 180 watt panels.
Please note: These brackets were initially made for the Renogy 175 Watt panel but Renogy has shortened the panel to 49.7". These brackets will NOT work with this panel.
Please contact us for help with your specific application if needed. Two tower brackets and all hardware are included with each kit. 2 kits are required for one panel. One additional kit is needed for attaching each subsequent panels forming one large array of multiple panels.
The brackets are mounted to the underside of the panel with 1/4-20 stainless button head cap screws (included).
Failure to follow warnings below may allow rack to come loose from vehicle and cause injury or death.
1. Do not exceed 20 lbs load on each tower.
2. Do not extend any component more than 4" beyond forward or rearward most towers.
3. Do not exceed total allowable load by vehicle manufacturer.
4. Use all available attachment points on van roof.
5. Do not install roof top deck or climb on rack.
6. Check and tighten all hardware after 100 miles and every 500 miles there-after.
7. Check overall integrity of rack every 500 miles or monthly whichever is more frequent.
If in doubt, please submit rack plans or photos for evaluation prior to final installation or use.
Van owner and/or installer assumes all risk associated with roof top mounted items and/or components. Van owner and/or installer recognizes and agrees that this product, and each of its component parts, is sold “as is” and that seller makes no representation or warranty of merchantability that the product is fit for any particular purpose.